Monday, August 29, 2011

College Corner: Part II, 2 College 2 Blog, College Corner: Back to the Blog, The Return of the Blog...

Hey there Seniors!
You all thought I was gone, huh? Well, I'm back! I only have three possible explanations why:
1. I have found my true calling in self help blogging
2. I'm the loser graduate that NEVER leaves
3. This JUST might be a great followup to the College Corner Blog

This blog is about what happens after you send in your May 1st enrollment fee, after you laugh and cry while repeatedly hitting the school bell on the last day of school, after you receive your diploma, after you go to all the graduation parties, and after you receive your last yearbook. This is the blog that explores that summer in tandem, the fears and the joys of packing, registering, and moving, and of the first year, AFTER Uni.

I'm really excited to share my story. I already have a blog in mind about rejecting other colleges, about packing/buying supplies, about saying goodbye to friends, and about meeting your new classmates. This coming weekend will be a blog about moving, then we'll explore orientation, first impressions, and registering. Then, who knows what I'll write about!

Keep posted, because my first blog should be coming really soon (possibly today, possibly tomorrow).
Love,
Your DCC (Distant College Counselor)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your school experience. It's insetting and i enjoyed your blog post.
    College Storage

    ReplyDelete