Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Term, New Celinda? Maybe?

 Well, I had a wonderful break! Unfortunately, it's over.
...
I have two new classes to introduce! I am taking School and Society, which is the first required class for my Education major :D I am also taking Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which is a 100 level class towards my other major of History! So, new classes, new experiences.
I am also an active member of APO, which is groovy. I can vote on things, like bylaws...whoo?
AND...I'm sick.
That's right, I am a week and a half in and I got sick. What is this?
But anyways, I want to just have a quick blog kind of announcing what to expect this term from your favorite College Blogger!

-The Adventures of Celinda's Weekends: I might actually go out more this term. We'll see. I'm kinda lazy lol
-Celinda and Her Majors: I am actually taking classes in the subjects I have said I will major in. This term is important then, because I might want to change my mind. It happens!
-Guest Blogs: I hope to get more perspectives!
-Information Pertaining College First Term: I have now officially lived through a term, so I am in a better position to give tips about moving in, the first term, friends, volunteering, classes, etc.

And much more! So, stay tuned, because I'm back for Winter Term and things are going to get CRAZY.

Love,
Celinda :]

No comments:

Post a Comment