Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Roundup 3

Wow...I feel like I have been here forever...
Anyways, sometime this week (knock on wood) I am going to do a very important blog post about promises, parties, drama, a sweeping overview of social life at college (because I apparently am an expert lol). I also plan on changing my weekly roundups to Sunday officially, because that's when I do them anyways :]

5 Best Things This Week:
1) I had a fun and social weekend! 2 parties y'all (tear, I'm growing up!)
2) Bonding with my friend from Spanish
3) A really successful project in School and Society
4) I got like 15 people to sign up for APO's Blood Drive!
5) APO SCAVENGER HUNT
(Bonus one: Talking to Lisa Micele this afternoon! Miss you all, you crazy Uni people)

5 Worst Things This Week:
1) I have had a headache all day...
2) Some drama happened this weekend, where I let someone down
3) I didn't do my first blog for Christianity
4) Boys.
5) Being super busy all the time

Most Embarrassing Moment This Week:
I convinced myself on Friday that a desk was a left handed desk. Then when I sat in the desk in the row behind, I was confused for like 30 seconds how they could be aligning...*facepalm*

Words of Wisdom:
I will explain this in more depth on my special topic blog coming up, but don't make a promise you know you can't or don't want to keep. On that same note, know that you will break promises or mess up. It's human. Don't beat yourself up, like I have been doing all day. To err is human. Someone famous said that :D

3 Most Essential Items This Week:
1) Money. Honestly, most of this week I had $5 in my bank account. I missed money lol
2) Time Management Skills. Intangible, but essential. You need to learn how to divide and conquer with homework and extracurriculars in college!
3) Water. Drink plenty of water. Completely general, hypothetical tip, if you drink, drink plenty of water alongside it. You'll get dehydrated and get a headache!

Most Interesting Discovery This Week:
Academic: Jesus in the Gospel of Mark cures people, but then tells them not to announce that fact. They ignore him though, and Jesus becomes famous in Nazareth and the surrounding area.
Social: Improv kids are some of the funniest kids. Ever.

Best Food in the Caf:
Soft shelled tacos, with guac and hot peppers. MMMMM.

My Weekend:
Well...it was eventful :] APO SCAVENGER HUNT Y'ALL. Then, I went to parties, went shopping on Saturday, did my laundry, and did all my homework today (BLEGH).

And, we bid adieu to another fascinating week in the life of Celinda Kimberly Davis
Much Love,
...Celinda :D

No comments:

Post a Comment